It was pretty cloudy, but the rain held off long enough for us to get some sand and sun in.
The girls loved the water.
Katie buried Aunt Kristie's feet in the sand.
My little sugar addict.
Her favorite thing about the beach was collecting shells.
She even found a little friend to play in the sand and collect shells with her.
Katie loved getting in the water and jumping the waves. I have to admit that it is my favorite thing to do at the beach too. We went out a good ways together to catch the big waves. It was so much fun.
Sarah wasn't as crazy about the waves.
What a treat to spend the day at the beach with Aunt Kristie.
When we got back to Kristie's house, she let the girls take a bath in her huge tub. They thought they were in heaven. They loved it!
Silly girls!
3 comments:
They look so cute at the beach in their white dresses. Glad you had an awesome vacation. :)
Okay, still mad cause we weren't with you. How come I missed all the fun stuff with you guys. Oh yeah, I forgot about the FUN (yeah right, who am I kidding)week at Camp Singletary where it was hotter than heck. Anyway, the girls do look adorable in their white dresses. Still wishing we were there with you, maybe next time.
Oh yeah, I forgot....I've really gotta go see Kristie, just so I can take a bath in that huge bathtub. That looks like fun. I bet the girls loved that just as much as the beach.
Post a Comment