Saturday, August 16, 2008
Long Time Gone
I was starting to think I was going to skip the whole morning sickness thing, until it hit me the very day after we got home from North Carolina. I don't know if it was just all of the traveling, lack of sleep, and not eating as well as I should have finally catching up with me, or if was my mom's fault. She prayed that I would feel good while I was in NC. She called me the day after I got home and told me this and I asked if she would start praying that I would feel good in Louisiana too!=) So for the last two and a half weeks, I have been rather pathetic and unproductive as I have only done what was absolutely necessary to try to recover and make it through the day, which obviously has not included blogging. I am very happy to report that my mom's prayers are being heard and I am feeling better, although I still get pretty tired, which is probably due (at least partly) to the lack of exercise in the last month. I hope to get back into my routine of going to SPAR next week, since I have to get up early now to take Katie to school. Hopefully that will help with my fatigue and give me more energy, and I could also use some of those endorphins, to chase away the blahs I've developed from not doing much of anything. I am much more productive when I have a routine. And luckily, I have a long to do list, which should keep me busy for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Morning Sickness is the worst! I hope you feel better soon! I just hate that feeling. I hope Katie has fun at school!!
Glad to see you aren't lost. I was wondering where you were. We missed the posts, but boy, can I identify. I don't have morning sickness, just pregnancy sickness--meaning, I'm sick of being pregnant. I'm ready for this cute little bundle to get here. We all are. Post again soon!!!
Post a Comment