I just wanted to wish my hilariously goofy little sister Melissa happy birthday! She is my best friend--right next to my wonderful husband, of course. She is so fun to be around and can always make me laugh. She is also beautiful, kind, and a wonderful mother to her three beautiful children. I love you Melissa and hope you have a fabulous day!
P.S. Please don't hate me for this picture. It just makes me smile and remember the fun we had that day at White Lake. =)
4 comments:
Ok, posting that pic for the world to see is sooooo wrong, on so many levels! Hahaha! We did have fun though. I wish we could be together more often so we could have more fun times like that. Thanks so much for that sweet post. You are my best friend too! I know that I can always count on you to listen to me ramble on about nothing to just to vent when I need to. You have always been the best big sister. I have always admired you. I think you are so beautiful and so talented and you have ALWAYS been a great example to me. Anyway, I could go on forever about how wonderful I think you are, but I'm starting to get a little teary-eyed thinking about you and how much I miss ya! Please always know that I LOVE YOU and I treasure the time we get together. When I grow up, I want to be just like you....that is when I grow up! Hahaha! Thanks again for being the BEST big sister in the world! I love you more than you will ever know!
You two are so funny! It's so wonderful to have such a great sister! Happy Birthday Melissa!
That picture is worth a thousand words! :) No matter how many times I see it, it still makes me laugh. Happy birthday, Melissa.
Melissa,
Awwww! Now I'm all teary-eyed. I wish we lived closer together too. We could have so much fun together, and so could our kids. Oh, well. Maybe someday. I love and miss you tons!
Post a Comment