He has been very, very busy this month. He still loves to put whatever he can in his mouth. He's still drooling like crazy, but no teeth yet.
He's not crawling yet, but he's trying. First, he gets on his knees and elbows.........
...........and he's finally figured out how to push up to his hands............
...........and then he lunges forward onto his belly. He also does what I called the "army crawl", until I was corrected by Aaron. He says it's called a "low crawl". He says the army doesn't know how to crawl--they just know how to "occupy" after the Marines have crawled through and cleared the area, but that's another post. He is so funny. He has also started trying to pull up, but hasn't quite figured that out yet either. We have already adjusted the crib though.
He's already showing an interest in Daddy's hobbies, which makes his Daddy extremely happy and excited!
He's graduated to the big boy tub, which he absolutely loves!
And he's sitting up! He pushed himself up to a sitting position all by himself for the first time last week, and this week he's doing it all the time like it's no big deal. Such a big boy. The girls didn't figure out how to push themselves up to a sitting position until after they were crawling. It's so interesting how they learn and progress differently.
He is so curious, and loves to explore..............
.........and get under things. He loves to get under his bouncy seat and play with and chew on the tag.
And he loves to get himself under the tables.
And he's so thoughtful. Here he is trying to pick flowers for his mom. :)
And he likes to watch TV. Just kidding. I just happened to catch him sitting up playing and it looked like he was watching TV, so I had to take a picture. He's much too busy to watch TV!
*Six things I love about our little man (although there are tons more!)
1. I love how happy he is when he wakes up! Lots of times I will go check on him while he's napping and he's awake just rolling around and playing in his crib. He's just such a sweet, happy little guy.
2. I love how when I'm carrying him somewhere now how he likes to turn around to see where we are going. It's so cute.
3. I love how ticklish he is, especially on his neck and thighs. He has a great laugh!
4. I love how he plays happily on the floor by himself--so I can get things done.
5. I love to just sit and watch him. He is so curious and constantly trying to figure things out. He's very entertaining to watch.
6. I love, love, LOVE how he's started reaching out when he wants to go to someone. SO CUTE! And sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment