Monday, August 24, 2009

Lesson #4

Tonight was my final Wilton class. We learned how to make sweet peas, leaves, vines, and bows. Then we decorated our cakes. I am pretty happy with how mine turned out.



I have improved so much on my roses. They're not the perfect Wilton rose, but definitely better than the first ones I made.



I have really enjoyed this class and learned so much. I am probably going to wait a bit before taking the next one, but I do eventually want to take the other three classes too.

5 comments:

Marc and Letty said...

You did a great job!!!!.
I want to learn to decorate cakes, where did you kate the class? I love how you decorated your cakes.

Melinda said...

Your roses are beautiful. I never could get the hang it, so I stopped trying. Glad you kept up with it. Your cakes are so fun and creative.

DonnaB said...

Wow! My birthday is next month!

The Caple Crew said...

hey girl that rose looks pretty perfect to me!

melibwig said...

Hey, bring some of that cake this way...we could sure help you eat it. It is sooooo pretty, you are soooo the bomb! When I grow up, I want to be as cool as you!