Monday, August 10, 2009

My Big Hunk



At John David's 6 month check up today he weighed 20 1/2 pounds, which is in the 95th percentile! My hunk-a-hunk of burning love!

9 comments:

The Caple Crew said...

Such a big boy! Austin is just like that....he was 21 1/2 lbs at his 6 month! Gotta love these big boys!

And that cake is SO CUTE! I want to learn how to do that too!

Lindsay and Mike said...

He weighs more than Cohen! How funny! Isn't John David over 6 months younger? Haha! You've got a big fella, and I've got a teeny little guy. Too funny! He's so cute!

Kristen said...

Wow!!! I think he's bigger than Paige! But he's adorable, regardless. He just has to be a little bigger to hold his own with those girls. :)

Carolina girl said...

I know! Melissa called me yesterday after she read this post to tell me that Ethan weighs only half a pound more than John David, and he is 16 months old! He is 25th percentile for his weight. Katie and Sarah were both barely 18 pounds at one year. Kinda funny how different each kid is. :)

Marc and Letty said...

Big and cute boy.I love those legs.

Alysa&Morgan said...

Big boy!! I love the chubby ones! But the skinny ones are great too!! We want to see that big guy in person!! Love and miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! My first thought was "He looks just like his daddy!!" He is getting so big! Too cute!

Gayla said...

Wow Lynetta, I've missed so many of your posts cuz since you went private it doesn't update from my blog anymore. I thought you were on summer hiatus. John David is so cute! All my kiddos were 20 lbs. by 6 months too. All the more to love! And your cakes look fabulous! I'll bet you were sad to see the Baxter's go. I loved that family.

Amanda said...

he looks a lot like parker. i think it might be the chub. she weighed 15.1 @ her 4 month check up. i love a chubster baby.