Monday, June 1, 2009

Happiness Is......

....hearing the most beautiful prayer offered by your 8 year old that warms your heart and makes all of your stress and worries disappear........at least for the moment.

4 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

I'm glad I found out that you're a blogger! :) You guys are an amazing family. We appreciate your friendship and helping with this transition.

Kristen said...

You are so right. One day I was just having a hard morning and I was complaining about several different things and Elise prayed that I would be able to take a shower. It cracked me up and made me so thankful for a little girl who even remembers we sometimes need help with the little things. :)

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for the cute outfits and John David's announcement. He's so cute. Emmy thinks he looks like Parker! I was explaining to Charles-Allen that John David was Sarah's brother and he said, "Good, she needs a brother." So funny. Miss you guys.

Alysa&Morgan said...

I miss you guys! I haven't even met little man! :(