Saturday, June 27, 2009

Going Private

When I first started this blog, I had intended for it to be private, and actually thought it was for about a month. And even though I finally figured out that it wasn't and how to make it private, I just never did it. But after discussing it with Aaron, we have decided that it would be best to go ahead and make it private. In the next few days, I will be making the switch. So, if you would like an invitation to our soon to be private family blog, either email me your email address, or leave a comment with your email address, and I will send you an invitation. Thanks!

16 comments:

gwen said...

Well, of course, send me an invitation! I love reading your blog. I only hate that the google reader thing doesn't let me know when the private blogs are updated. That way I look like a stalker because I have to check all the time. haha

Laura said...

ME ME ME ME!!!!!

Kristen said...

You know I want one. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of going private too. Sign me up!! ijcbnewbold@gmail.com

Marc and Letty said...

Me too, want a invitation.

Lisa said...

Please, invite me too!

Stacy James said...

If we don't have your blog to read, Mark and I both will go crazy! We get so much enjoyment from seeing what's going on with one of our favorite families and being able to stay in touch. Love you guys!! stacydjames@yahoo.com

Tiffany said...

For sure!!! :)

tiffanymcglashan@gmail.com

DonnaB said...

How in the world will I stalk your beautiful family and their goings on if I can't read your blog....

dandr23@yahoo.com

Gayla said...

I enjoy reading you blog Lynetta. My email is gsavage@usfamily.net

P.S. Bruce says to tell Aaron he still owes him a fishing trip. Ha!

Be A Saint said...

Hey send me an invite!!! We have to keep up with the cuties!

Alysa&Morgan said...

Here's MY email, alysakjames@yahoo.com

The Caple Crew said...

oh no! I just found your blog! Don't leave me out! JSCaple@gmail.com

Cam and Mary said...

maryhoyt@hotmail.com Thanks!

MaryRuth said...

me! I just hate that it won't show up in google reader... its hard to remember non-google reader blogs.

miss ya!

Lindsey said...

I'd like and invite :) lindseygrace51@yahoo.com