*The other day Sarah and I were laying on the floor playing with John David. John David grabbed the neck of my shirt and was trying to put it in his mouth. While I was trying to get him to let go of my shirt, I said, "Are you trying to eat Mommy's shirt?" Sarah replied, "No, he's checking to see if there's anymore milk in your milk jugs."
*This morning Sarah, noticing that I had a new toothbrush, starting telling me how worn her was and how badly she needed a new one. I told her we would get one for her next time we went to Walmart. As she is getting the step stool to climb up and take a look at the shelf that has our year supply of bathroom stuff, she says, "I think we have some extras. Let me take a look at our year three thousand shelf."
No comments:
Post a Comment