Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow Much Fun!



This is what the house looked like when the sun finally came up. I know, not very much snow at all, but a big deal for folks like us that never get to enjoy it. Sadly, it was all gone well before noon.



Katie started a snowball fight with Daddy just before he took her to school. She was trying to be sneaky. It was so cute.







Somehow I got caught in the crossfire. We enjoyed our few hours of fun with the snow!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

There was definatly more snow at 3:30 am than at 7 ish!! It was fun. Lane woke up this morning and ran to the back door to see if it snowed again. There was frost, but no snow. It would be exciting if it snowed here more often. The kids really do love it. And I love that last picture!! It's too cute!! I hope he missed ya!! :)

I'm having a giveaway!! It's for free toffee!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I'm surprised Katie even had school. I remember one time when we lived there that it snowed that much...everything was shut down. Anyway, you can have some of ours...we are supposed to have 10 inches in the valley by Sunday night.