Sunday, December 7, 2008
The First Presidency's Christmas Devotional
I am so grateful that we were able to go to the Christmas Devotional tonight. It really got me in the Christmas spirit. I really enjoyed all three talks, but I have to say that President Uchtdorf is fast becoming one of my favorite speakers. It could be his accent, but whatever it is, I am just captivated whenever I hear him speak. I have always felt that way about President Monson too. I am so grateful for living prophets, who uplift and inspire us to want to be and do better. On the way home, Aaron and I discussed things that we felt inspired for our family to do this Christmas season, and throughout the upcoming year. I am so grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ, for his birth and life, and for this wonderful time of year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree, last nights program was really nice. I absolutely LOVE Pres. Uchtdorf's accent! During General Conference my kids ran upstairs to tell my that my favorite speaker was on TV downstairs when he came on. lol!
It was really nice to watch. Gayla is so funny, but I love his accent too!!
And I had no idea Sulpher put on such a great show!! It sounded like a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment