Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!

Today was Aaron's birthday. We celebrated with Kent, Johnice, MawMaw, and a few friends here at the house tonight. We are now the same age, thank goodness. He loves that he married 'an older woman'. Only five days older, but he still likes to make a big deal about it and tell me that I'm old for the few days that I am older than he is. He's so funny.



Blowing out the candles--36 of them, to be exact.



Yes, he got them all out in one blow. And look at all the smoke. I'm surprised the fire department didn't show up. Hope you had a great day honey!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!! I hope you guys had a great day toghether! And man, that was a lot of smoke!! LOL

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday to both of you, Aaron and Lynetta! Enjoy your beautiful Christmas tree! We are looking forward to seeing you guys in just 3 weeks at the reunion.

Amanda said...

Happy Belated B-day Aaron. I can barely see you for all the smoke in that last picture!