Tonight Aaron was talking about one of his new favorite treats, hot chocolate with cool whip. He asked if we had any and I told him I thought we did and I would make him some later. Soon after that the girls disappeared. I didn't think anything of it until Aaron called me into the living room and told me to bring my camera. Apparently the girls had found the Reddi Whip in the refrigerator and Katie had tried to make Sarah a beard like Santa's.

It was seriously cracking her up!

And us too!

So then Katie wanted me to make her a beard. And I did. Silly girls! Don't they know that Santa is watching?!
7 comments:
So stinkin' cute!
Hey!
I just found your blog! :) Your girls are absolutely adorable!!! They are growing up so fast. Hope to see y'all sometime soon! Tell Aaron I said hey!
Too funny!
I love Katie cracking up!! That is so funny!! I am cracking up!! What would life be with out kids!! LOL!!
Amilyn,
I'm so glad you found my blog and that you have a blog too, so I can see what you guys are up to. I looked at your wedding pictures and they are gorgeous! What a beautiful couple!
I love, love, love these pictures. You need to frame them all and put it up every Christmas. Too cute!
Kristen, what a great idea! I'm going to have to do that. =)
Post a Comment