I knew I would miss my Daddy, but I didn't know it would be like this. I know--without a doubt--that he is in a better place, and that he is no longer suffering, which is a wonderful blessing. I know that he is happy, and that he would want me to be happy too, but I just miss him terribly. The words of the John Michael Montgomery song "I Miss You A Little" keep going through my head.
I miss you a little since you've been gone
A few little memories keep hangin' on
I miss you a little, I guess you could say
A little too much, a little too often
A little more every day
I didn't see or even talk to him everyday, so why is it so hard? I guess just knowing that I can't see him or talk to him if I wanted to right now. I can only hope that time will heal my wounds. Oh, how I miss him! I am grateful for the knowledge of our Heavenly Father's perfect plan, and that I will see him again someday. Right now, it just seems like someday can't come fast enough.
6 comments:
So sorry, Lynetta. Wish there was something I could do. Love you!
Love you, Lynetta. :)
It's so hard to say goodbye. Your Daddy loves you still, you can keep that in your heart always. ♥
I know what you mean. I have a HUGE hole in my heart too! He was the BEST Dad and we were sooo blessed to have him while we did.
We are so sorry to hear of your loss, Lynetta. May your faith and many good memories bring you comfort. It will get easier...
Oh sweet Lynetta, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how hard it is,especially for such a daddy's girl. Just take comfort in knowing that your daddy does love you so much and you always made him so proud. hope to see you guys soon. love you.
Post a Comment