Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Activity Days

Tonight I went to Activity Days to teach the girls how to decorate a cake.



I taught them how to ice the cake--first the crumb layer, and then the pile it on layer.



And then I taught them how to use the #21 star tip. We made Christmas trees with the star tip, then decorated the tree with M & Ms, and then did a star border.



They all did a great job.



It was a fun night hanging out with these sweet, silly girls.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Savannah did not tell me you helped with the cakes. Her cake looked so wonderful! Thank you for sharing your talent with them.

Kristen said...

How cute!!! I'll bet you guys had a great time!

Amanda said...

Oh my, now you've given me an idea. I should put you to work with my FIGs when you get here. Great job!