Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Honey!



Today was my honey's birthday. We celebrated both of our birthdays last night. We went out to eat at Kyoto's, a Japanese restaurant that we went to for the first time a few months ago. It's one of those cool places where they do the little show and cook your food in front of you. Not only was it entertaining, but the food was delicious. Even Aaron thought so. We have both been wanting to go back and figured our birthdays were a good excuse to pay them another visit. Last time, Erin and Bobby got us to try a little sushi, and we both liked it. And this time, we went with the Zachary's and they let us to try some of their sushi too. But this time, it was the real deal, and I was not impressed. However, much to my surprise, Aaron actually liked it. And to think the last ten years we have avoided such restaurants because he "hates sushi". Kinda funny.

Today we went to our Ward Christmas Brunch and someone had found out it was his birthday. So they embarrassed him and made him come up front, put a sticker on him that said, "It's my birthday, and I'm an incredibly smart, exciting, and good-looking person!"(which I 100% agree with!), and sang "Happy Birthday" to him. He turned all kinds of shades of red. It was great. Then tonight, after we finally decorated the Christmas tree, the girls and I sang to him and made him blow out 37 candles, and set off the smoke detector! :)



We sure love you honey!

7 comments:

Gayla said...

There's a LOT of smoke in this picture, lol, you're lucky you didn't need an extinguisher!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron! I'm a firm believer in blowing out the correct number of candles too. :)

melibwig said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! I hope it was a good one!

Tiffany said...

Happy late birthday to Aaron...and Lynetta too!!!

Marc and Letty said...

Feliz cumpleanos Obispo y Lynetta!!!

Amanda said...

Happy belated b-day Aaron. Wow! That really is a lot of candles.

Cam and Mary said...

How did we miss both of your birthdays?! We are going to have to make up for that! We went to that restaurant for Cam's b-day. Good food!