His first Easter. I can hardly stand the cuteness!
With Paw Paw at his 60th birthday party.
Catching some Zzzzzzzzzz's with Daddy.
He is a really good sleeper, and sleeps anywhere from 5 to 7 hours at night. He has slept in his car seat in his room for the last six weeks because of his ear infections. The doctor suggested we do that because when he lies flat is puts pressure on his ears and causes him to wake up. And it must be true because it has worked well for him.
He loves to lie on the floor and play. He will lay there and be happy for an hour or so, and even longer if someone is down there with him.
The newness has not worn off--his sisters are still crazy about him and love to hold and play with him.
We're trying to give him some tummy time to encourage rolling over.
But he is only happy for about 5 minutes like this.
When he lies on his back, this is what he does with his feet. He holds them up and kicks them around. They hardly ever touch the floor, so it might be a while longer before he starts rolling. I LOVE this picture of his little legs and feet. His thighs are so cute and squishy. Pure sugar!
4 comments:
I LOVE his chubby little legs!!! ADORABLE!!!!!! Can't wait to meet him next month.
I love all the pictures!!! How is it that he weighs more than Paige? He sure has caught up fast! Love all the pictures. He's just too sweet!!!
he is too cute. he looks like a little man already.
Wow, I can't believe how big John David is getting! I like the picture of him and Aaron sleeping! Hey, we're coming over to visit next weekend (May 23rd), so I hope you guys will be around and we can catch up with you...and meet John David too! And I'm sure my boys would love to play with Katie and Sarah, since it has been awhile...we'll be in touch!
Post a Comment