Monday, May 11, 2009

The All Clear.....Finally!

John David had an appointment today to follow up on his ear infections. The doctor came in and said, "So how has he been? Is he acting like he's feeling better?" I said, "Well, he's been a little fussy and not sleeping well the last couple of days, so he's probably all better." I was kinda joking and kinda serious, because last time when he had the ear infections I had no clue because he had been acting fine. And wouldn't you know it? The little booger is fine. Both ears are all better. I am so glad they're better, but I just can't figure this little guy out!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Hallelujah! :) I'm glad he's all better...at least his ears! Now maybe he can start sleeping. *fingers crossed*

Stacy James said...

I just found out yesterday that our little grandson, who has an an endless ear infection since I can't remember when along with allergies, is having tubes put in next week. So so sad to see them that way. Glad your little man is all better.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Yay! I'm so happy his ears are better! Having a little baby that doesn't feel good is the worst!