But today Katie was the star at her 'High School Musical' birthday party. She had lots of friends to come and help her celebrate. Unfortunately, I didn't get as many pictures as I wish I had. When her guest arrived, we made some 'fabulous' necklaces while jamming to the catchy HSM tunes. Then we played the HSM games that she had gotten the night before, and of course they played outside on the trampoline, even though it was pretty chilly outside.

Then everyone came inside when the 'school bell' rang for lunch. We had sandwiches, fruit and veggies, and juice boxes. A healthy school lunch, right?

Then we had some yummy cake.

Look at our beautiful birthday girl! She calls this outfit her 'Gabriella' outfit and says she looks like her when she wears it. So of course she had to wear it for her HSM party.

Hope you had a fun day sweetie!
No comments:
Post a Comment