Monday, March 16, 2009

Unwelcome Visitors

When I went to get into the shower this morning, this is what I found.



Then I picked up a washcloth lying on the bottom of the bathtub and found this.



Neither one of them are real. They are both Sarah's "pet" snakes that she got from Mr. Gatti's. She was trying to scare me, and it worked.



It's easy to tell that this one is plastic, but that little black one creeps me out. He looks real, especially when she leaves him on the wall like that. Whoever would have thought that my sweet little Sarah would like plastic snakes?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

That is hilarious! Well, a lot funnier that it happened to you...Acutally, when I was a teenager and would take a shower, Ethan would love to unlock the bathroom door, turn off the lights and throw a plastic creepy crawly thing over the top (rats, giant flies, snakes). Not fun. It cracks me up that its Sarah who's doing it. Watch out then, if John David is coming up behind her...There's no telling what he'll do!!!

Andrea said...

EEEKKKKK!! That first one does look real!! Sarah, the little prankster!!LOL

Stacy James said...

OK, I was getting all sweaty, thinking you all were going to have to move in a hurry. No way would I live in a house infested with snakes (and I know people who are right now). At least you have a sense of humor about it. Wonder if Aaron put her up to that? Hmmmmm.