Since I am a mean mom, I made the girls eat their lunch first, so they were chomping at he bit to get on their bikes. Oh, and I'm also a bad mom because I let Katie skip school again today to spend time with Grandma and Grandaddy. =)
And they're off!
The wind made it kinda chilly outside, at least under the pavilion, but it was nice to be able to get out and enjoy the sunshine!
7 comments:
That looks so fun! I can't believe how long Sarah's hair is!! Has it been that long since we saw you guys?!
I'm with you on the skipping school thing, though. Some things are just more important than school. Rock on. :)
Those flowers behind the girls in that last shot are so pretty! My tulips are buried under snow right now, so any chance I get to see flowers (even if they are 2000 miles away) is a good thing!
The azaleas are so beautiful! I used to have tons of those in my yard. Oh, your pictures make me really miss them. I hope you're surviving the colic. Take naps whenever you can. Your little ones are so cute!
How fun to have your Mom and Dad here with you!! Super sweet pictures!!
Wow I miss those beautiful azelas!!! and nice weather
How fun!!!
I love the weather, and your girls are beautyful,...
it looks like springtime in louisiana. what happened to all of katie's teeth? too cute
Post a Comment