Sunday, March 8, 2009

One Month Already

John David is one month old today. He is such a sweet little boy and content most of the time, as long as his belly is full. I am having a hard time filling him up though, so we are supplementing, which the girls love because it gives them the chance to help out with feeding. Here are some random, cute pictures of our first month with our little guy. Oh, yeah.....did I mention that he's not that little? When I took him to the doctor last Thursday, he weighed 10 lbs. 15.5 ozs, so I am sure he is well over 11 lbs. by now. This was the outfit he wore to church today, which is supposed to be a 9 month outfit. But in his defense, it is the same size as one of his 3 month outfits. One of them is obviously marked wrong.



He is so handsome I have a hard time not just sitting and staring at him all day.



How did I ever make it without him?



The proud Papa Bear.



Papa Bear settling down for a long winter's nap with his three baby bears.



I love this picture of Katie with John David, except that her mouth is all blue from the ring pop that she had just eaten. She loves her brother so much. She misses him while she's at school and comes straight in to find him when she gets home so she can hold him and catch up on her loves for the day.



This picture was taken the day that we came home from the hospital. Sarah kept disappearing, and when we would go find her, she would be standing beside the bassinet singing to John David. So sweet.



Maw Maw Mire and John David.



My sweet peas.



Sweet little feet. I LOVE baby feet!



It is obviously very tiring being so cute!



I love how he sleeps with his arms up by his head.



His first real bath. His sisters loved helping.



He was a little fussy when we first put him in, but he calmed down and really enjoyed bath time.



We love you sweet boy!

6 comments:

gwen said...

He is just ADORABLE.... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the baby feet picture

Be A Saint said...

I love Sarah's little grin in the "sleeping" pictures. What a good Daddy. Good thing they can sleep through anything!

Andrea said...

He has to be the mose handsome little baby boy I have ever seen!! I love that picture of you and him, that one is just too cute. He is such a cutie!! I can't believe he is already a month old!! That is crazy! Time flies by too quickly. And he is a big boy, 11 lbs already. I love cute little chubby babies.

Kristen said...

The time just flies. We're coming up on six months. HALF A YEAR? What? How could that be? :) Oh well, he sure is adorable and I know he's getting plenty of love.

Amanda said...

such great pictures. i love the one with all of them sleeping with aaron, only the boys look like they're truly asleep. and the pic. at the top of the blog is beautiful.

Susan Potter said...

Your kids are adorable! I've had fun looking at all these picture! What a cute family.