Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Waterpark Fun


CONFESSION--I love going to the waterpark as much as my girls do! It is the best $100 we spend each summer. I love being in the sun, playing with them in the water, and watching them play by themselves too. I have really enjoyed watching them this year because Sarah is learning to swim and Katie has been practicing her underwater acrobatics.

AND, they're just so dang cute!

Here's our little Sarah swimming like a little fish--thanks to her dad who has been working with her at the indoor pool for the last few months.
She has also started jumping into the pool.

Katie floating.

She has also been practicing her underwater splits, hand stands, front and backward flips.
Playing with sissy.
I guess she was thirsty.
Trying to splash mom.

2 comments:

Carolina girl said...

dear mom thakyou for taking as to the waterpark love katie

Andrea said...

OH, I want to go to the water park! I thought I would have gone like five times by now!! I love it there too!! I didn't know you could swim in their indoor pool too!! Katie is such a good swimmer!! I love her floating!! I bet both of them will be swimming all over the place by the end of this summer!!