Ever since we moved into this house almost five years ago, our drive way has flooded whenever we get a lot of rain--which is quite often. And for the last five years, Aaron has talked about putting in a drainage system. This morning he got up early and went to work. The girls and I went out after he got back with the supplies and helped him cover up the pipes. It was kinda fun actually. It feels good to play in the dirt. And we even got some rain this afternoon to test out the new system, which looks like it's going to work pretty good. I must say that I am pretty impressed with my husband's skills.
Katie got my camera and took this picture of us after we got finished working. It turned out pretty cute--especially her, with her snaggle tooth smile!
8 comments:
I think this is such a cute picture of you!! I love it!
OH MY GOSH! I had no idea your girls looked so much like you until this picture. :) Beautiful ladies.
You do have a very handy husband!!
That picture of you and Katie is too cute!! You two look so much a like!!
You have totally lost weight! Good for you Lynetta. I am happy for your success! Keep it up.
It's so funny because I was thinking how much Sarah looks like you in that picture! I've never noticed that before! It's such a cute picture. You look great and are an inspiration!
That is such a cute pic of you guys!
I always love seeing you guys (don't get too many pictures of yourself in there!). It just makes me miss you all the more and hanging out together. WOW - I noticed immediately how thin your face looks! Those killer workouts at SPAR are doin' their stuff! Congratulations...you look terrific!
I tagged you on my blog. Sorry! :)
Post a Comment