5 things I was doing 10 years ago
- Working 12 hour rotating shifts at Corning, Inc. The money and benefits were great, but the 12 hr rotating shifts were insane. Don't miss that job at all!!
- Trying to lose weight. I had just lost some weight, but was trying to lose more. Ten years later........still trying!!
- Living in an apartment all by myself--my first and last time!! I hated it! I grew up in a family with 7 kids--I needed lots of people and noise!!
- Going to the beach every chance I got. I lived just 15 minutes away. Loved it!! Miss it!!
- Going to lots of single adult activities and looking for my "Caption Moroni" and wondering where the heck he was! Turns out, he was on a mission in Washington (with my brother). Good place to be.:)
5 things on my to do list
- Fold laundry.
- Balance checkbook.
- Do our taxes. Yuck!
- Finish visiting teaching.
- Plant a flowering bush my neighbor gave me.:)
5 snacks I enjoy
- Anything chocolate!
- Chips.
- Watermelon. Can't wait for some!
- Hostess 100 calorie cakes--my new favorite thing! Thanks Gwen!:)
- Cheese and wheat thins.
5 places I've lived
- Albertson and Wilmington, NC
- Provo, Utah
- Tennessee
- Elk Grove, California
- Lake Charles and Sulphur, Louisiana
5 things I would do if I became a Billionaire
- Pay off our debt.
- Go to Disney World!! Heck, my entire family would go!!
- Pay off my parent's house.
- Buy a sleep number mattress!
- Save the rest.
5 bad habits
- Eating chocolate.
- Putting off balancing the checkbook.
- Putting off taxes.
- Staying up late.
- Spending too much time on the computer--doing that right now!
5 jobs I've had
- Waitress at Turner's Restaurant
- Cashier at Teachey's Supermarket
- Cashier at R-Mart
- Store Manager at Shoe Show
- Quality Control at Corning, Inc.
5 things people don't know about me
- When I first went to BYU, I was an art major. Decided I wasn't crazy enough to be an artist (close, but not quite!) or really good enough either, so I changed to elementary education.
- I would love to be a runner, but I have bad knees. So it won't happen in this life, but maybe in the next!!:)
- I LOVE children's books and I dream of writing one someday.
- I used to want 10 kids, until I met a family with 10 kids on my mission and decided it was a crazy idea. I would like to have 4 or 5, but at this point I will just be thrilled to have a third!
- When I first met Aaron, I thought he was very strange. Still think he's strange, but I LOVE HIM for his strangeness--and many other reasons too!
Okay, that wasn't so bad. It was kinda fun actually. Now, for the funnest part. I tag Mary Ruth, Gwen, and Jenny Ross!! HEE! HEE! Now you're it!!!
4 comments:
the little taggy guy will be done soon but i have to go fix the mommys computer first also go do your taxes at h&r online WAY easy i did mine and davids state taxes and you get your money direct deposited withing 15 days and im gonna come over and show you camera junk maybe next sunday if your up for it? any way love you call me
yay! I'll do my tag this week.
I love your changing backgrounds!!!
That was fun Lynetta! I'm glad it wasn't too hard. :) I loved learning a little more about you.
Lol yea im a baby!! hide the gun cabinet keys! hilarious
Post a Comment