
Tonight in the rivalry of rivalries in college basketball, the University of North Carolina Tarheels (ranked #1 in the nation by the way:) defeated the Duke Blue Devils(#5) 76 to 68! This is significant for several reasons:
1. This means that the Tarheels are the ACC regular season champs!
2. The Tarheels have most likely secured a #1 seed in the NCAA tournament!
3. A victory over Duke is always significant, no matter what either team is ranked!
4. Me and all of my family in North Carolina will sleep well tonight and have a happy day tomorrow celebrating and discussing the victory! OH HAPPY DAY!
GO HEELS!!!!!!
1. This means that the Tarheels are the ACC regular season champs!
2. The Tarheels have most likely secured a #1 seed in the NCAA tournament!
3. A victory over Duke is always significant, no matter what either team is ranked!
4. Me and all of my family in North Carolina will sleep well tonight and have a happy day tomorrow celebrating and discussing the victory! OH HAPPY DAY!
GO HEELS!!!!!!
5 comments:
Go Heels!!!
I'm glad I found your blog! Wow, you North Carolinans love your basketball! I'm glad Sara is feeling better.
nice new layout!!
HAHA......Josh lost a bet for this game and if you noticed yesterday at church. He has highlights in his hair. Thanks for sharing the kid..ism's too. :)
I didn't notice his highlights, but I will next time I see him and I might have to rub it in a little since he bet against my team! hee hee:)
Post a Comment