Since the top of the room was already yellow, Aaron just painted the bottom green. And we painted over the 'You Are My Sunshine'.
The girls even helped with the painting. They both love to paint.
Johnice, of course, was a huge help.
She really saved us, because I had run out of energy and time and still didn't have the roman shades done the week before John David was born. So she came over and made a cornice for the windows. I seriously don't know what we would do without her.
I think it turned out great!
Here is one of the crib sheets and the crib skirt that I made. The fleece blanket, which happened to match this sheet perfectly, was given to us. So cute!
This is the wall next to the crib. Aaron found all of the cute signs on ebay. We got lots of stuff from ebay actually. Who knew there was so much 'John Deere' stuff out there? The quilt also came from ebay. It is actually just a quilt top that we need to have finished. I just love the embroidered tractors on it. It really is so cute, and well made.
Another view. The pictures are of Aaron doing some tractor work--on a John Deere tractor, of course--on the Peterson's farm last spring.
Here is another crib sheet and a blanket that I made.
And here is the bumper that Sister Mears made and gave to us, which matched my crib sheet perfectly.
And so did this diaper holder, which was also given to us by my sweet friend Wendy...
...and this cute bag that Tammy had made for me--which I LOVE! I totally dig the little tractor buttons!
Michelle Smith made us this beautiful quilt. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
And sweet Sister Beck made this quilt. I am amazed by her beautiful work. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it too!
Here is the John Deere ceiling fan that Aaron also found on ebay, fell in love with, and couldn't live without.
The changing table. Notice the John Deere clock, which makes a different tractor sound at the top of each hour. Hopefully, he'll grow up liking tractors!
5 comments:
I think his room looks great!! It's really awesome!! I love you you guys made all those sheets and blankets and the window treatments!! Amazing. I love his bag too!! That is too cute!!
What a really cute post. I'm sure he loves his room and can't wait to get on a "Deere" soon.
WOW! What an awesome room! Totally ready to transition from a baby to little boy room! What a lucky little boy!!! You really did a great job!
I love it! So cute!!
That looks like a ton of work!! But it looks great! I'm totally impressed.
Post a Comment