Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bonding



Tonight while I was playing a game with the girls, Aaron was holding John David, who was a little fussy. After a few minutes, I looked over and saw Aaron rubbing his little feet, and John David just sitting back enjoying some Daddy time. He must have sat there for at least fifteen minutes. I think he likes foot massages.



I love baby feet!



I know, I'm a more than a little obsessed.



But, really.............can you blame me? He's just so dang cute!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Too precious!!! I want to smooch that little baby!!!

Laura said...

That is so beautifully sweet. I can't wait to see him!

Marc and Letty said...

he is soooooooooo cute baby!
I want hug him really tight.

Precious Baby!!!!!

Melinda said...

He is so dang cute. I can't believe how many pictures you are getting of him so awake and alert! It took me weeks to get a picture of Jackson that was good!

I want to come over on Tuesday or Thursday to watch him and Sarah while you nap, if that is ok. Call me and let me know which day is best for you! Hope you are doing well.

Andrea said...

You can keep those cute pictures coming!! He is adorable!! His little piggies!!! Oh, babies are so cute!!

RaeAnn said...

Baby John is so sweet!! He looks older than a newborn and very alert!!
We are so happy for you and we can't wait to see him in person!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

He's so cute! Congratulations!!!

Gayla said...

These pictures are really precious and sweet. We are so happy for y'all!