Tonight some good friends threw me a baby shower at the Baxter's house. It was so nice and so much fun. I haven't laughed so much in a while, and it was fun to hang out with such an awesome group of women.
There was delicious food, including crawfish fettuccine (my favorite), Italian cream cake, and another favorite of mine--chocolate fondue.
We played the 'IF...THEN' game, which was pretty funny. In fact, I wish I had written some of them down because they were so funny. Then we played the Diaper game, which was fun as well. A special thanks to all of those who came to show their love and support for our growing family, and to all of those who wanted to be there, but weren't able to make it. Your love and friendship means the world to our family.
The young women of our ward made us some cute burp cloths and even had a special present (bath stuff) for the big sisters, which they loved.
A special thanks to these sweet women and the Baxter's for such a fun night and memorable night. You guys are the best!
2 comments:
What a fun night!! I hope your sling fits, I forgot to give you the gift recipt. But I am sure they can exchange it for a different size if you need to!! And I think they can order you a printed sling if you want to exchange it for a fun pattern!!!
The food was very good!! And that cake looked so yummy!! And I don't think I ate quite enough chocolate!! :) I can't wait to see that little baby boy!! Not too much longer now!
How fun to see all those Louisiana friends - love the picture! I KNOW Melinda knows how to throw a great shower. We're very excited that you get to experience a boy. Good luck!
Post a Comment