
Tonight Katie came and sat in my lap and said, "Mom, I didn't really need any valentines today. I already got my valentine. And he's the best valentine ever!" We all agree with her 100% and absolutely adore this little guy.
"Mommy's Love Monster"
Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
6 comments:
He is just the cutest thing!!! He doesn't even look like a new-born. His skin is so pretty. Can't wait to see him this summer. Keep him from growing too much until then!!!
He is so adorable. I know you guys are getting all his sugar, but try and save a little for the rest of us! :) I always think of Merry Grace as my Valentine's baby, too. I think she believes it now too b/c we decorated the house with balloons and crepe paper for Valentine's day and when she saw it she goes, "It's my birthday party!" We love and miss you guys!
By the way, he's the cutest monster I've ever seen. :)
Sorry, that last comment was me, signed in as Cory. I wish I could say it was Cory reading your blog, but no such luck. :)
Kristen,
That's the outfit you sent for him, just in case you didn't recognize it. I love it! And you're right--he is the cutest monster ever--if I do say so myself! =)
He is so adorable! I love his "love Monster" shirt!! That is so cute!!
Post a Comment