I may have a slight addiction to countdowns. We have several that we use each year to countdown to Christmas. One I made in 5th grade. You untie a string (holding candy) each night until you get to Christmas. One is a cute little felt tree that we got at Target that has pockets for each day in December and you move a little candy cane to the correlating pocket each day. One I made a few years ago out of match boxes and we put activities in each box to do everyday. It has been our favorite. But it is falling apart. And for the past few years we have been wrapping up our Christmas books and unwrapping one each night and reading it as our bedtime story. A couple of years ago I found one on pinterest I have been wanting to make and I finally made time to get it done this year. I love how it turned out!
So cute! LOVE!
It has little pockets to put treats or activities in each day. Let the countdown begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment