They opened our final Christmas book from our countdown.
It was our favorite Santa Clause book, of course.
LOVE this silly girl!
Then we went outside. Here's my wreath that I gave a makeover earlier this month.
Time to spread the Reindeer Dust.
They love doing this every year.
Check out John David's footie pajamas that we found for him this year. I can't begin to tell you how much I love seeing him in them. Best part....he loves them too.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this sweet boy!
Everyone wants a turn.
Even my big kid.
John David wanted to do the last little bit.
Isn't he so cute?!
Have I mentioned how much I love these footie pajamas?!
All gone. Are we ready now?
Almost. Can't forget the milk and cookies for Santa, and the carrots for the reindeer.
Now time to read our bedtime story. Fakers!
We love reading our Santa book on Christmas Eve. Seriously the coolest Santa book EVER!
Now we're ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment