
We munched on some snacks. I love this picture of John David trying so hard to get that peanut.
He and Clayton had the best time shooting.
They love being together.
Aaron taught some of the adults gun safety, and how to tell which eye is dominant. Pretty important to know when shooting.

Then he showed Amy how to shoot her gun.
And he showed Laura, Ammon's girlfriend, how to shoot too.
I tried out our new family pistol. It's pretty sweet.
Aaron showed Sarah how to use it.
She loved it too.
Aaron shot his revolver.
That thing is big.
I think he may have a slight gun addiction. What do you think? Nah.
Then he brought out his big gun. Just look at the smile on his face. I think he likes it.
After he shot the AR, then the other guys wanted to shoot it too.

The girls shoot their rifles.
Sarah would sit and shoot hers all day if we'd keep giving her ammo.
Aaron showed Katie how to use our new family gun too.
Then we built a fire and roasted hot dogs and sausage links. John David loved roasting his own hot dog.

And you can't have a fire without making smores. I think it may be illegal. So we made smores....just to be on the safe side.

It got really cold fast once the sun went down.
So my honey got the fire going really good.
And we sat back and tried to keep warm and enjoyed being together.

And some of us played the story game, which is a Young family favorite. Although I have to admit that I am not a fan of this game.
We ended the night with fireworks and sparklers, courtesy of Uncle Ammon.

Oh what a fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment