Aaron decided to take John David camping and called up a couple of friends to go with them. John David was sooooo excited. I asked him if I could go and he said, "No Mama. It's only for boys." So they took of around 6pm and headed to the Brooks property. When they got there they realized that they forgot the meat they were going to cook for dinner so they ended up going back to DeQuincy for dinner. When they got back to camp, they just hung out by the campfire and visited with their friends. This boy is so much like his daddy. He absolutely loves everything about being outside.
Saturday morning they cooked pancakes and bacon for breakfast.
Eating breakfast together.
Love my sweet camo lovin' boy!
Then they shot their guns.
All ready to shoot.
First he shot his favorite (plastic) pistol (which is held together with scotch tape) that he LOVES!! I love this picture! So stinkin' cute!
Then he shot Sarah's gun.
Then Daddy had a turn shooting one of his favorites.
Love, love, LOVE my outdoors men!
No comments:
Post a Comment