Sarah loves it! She even loves scooping out the pumpkin guts.
Katie doesn't like that part.
But she does enjoy the carving part.
Especially when Daddy helps.
Sarah and I worked on this one.
And then John David took over.
He fell in love with the pumpkin carving tools, especially the mini saw. He wanted to carry it around the rest of the night.
I forgot to get a picture of the carved jack-o-lanterns, but they turned out cute. I love making memories with my sweet family!
2 comments:
Hi Lynetta! Its so fun to see all the latest pictures of your family. Looks like y'all are having so much fun with all the Fall activities! Miss you guys! :)
Hey Tiffany! Wow! Someone does still read this blog. Who knew? I haven't had a comment in over 6 months. Not that I do this for comments, but it is nice to get feedback. Anyway, we miss you guys too! What are your plans for the holidays? Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment