John David ate a corn dog that was almost as big as him.
After eating the yummy fair food, it was time for the rides. The kids had a great time. The bumper cars were first.
After the bumper cars, we split up and Aaron took John David and Clayton to ride the kiddie rides and I took the girls to ride the bigger kid rides.
John David had to have this camo hat when he saw it. He loves it! What a cute boy!
Then they all rode the ferris wheel together.
I wasn't sure if John David would like it, but he absolutely loved it!
They were waving and yelling each time they'd come around.
It was so pretty all lit up as it was getting dark.
Sarah was cracking me up going through this wheel in the fun house. We watched lots of kids, even older kids, struggle to get out. She jumps in and starts jogging and waving at us and then just hops out like it's nothing. Funny girl!
So here's where I won my Mother of the Year Award. Since Katie skipped a volleyball game to go to the fair tonight, I told her she need to ride this ride to show her support since it was the same name as her team. She didn't really want to, but I told her it was just like a big swing that goes back and forth, so she decided she'd give it a try.
I have to admit that this ride looked very different from a distance than it did close up. It went so high I was getting nauseous just watching it. I was wondering how Katie was doing. When she got off she looked a little pale, but she said she was fine.
I told her and Sarah they should ride this one next to the Extreme because it looked fun and we were probably going to have to go soon. So they did.
Watching them on this one I thought it looked a lot less scary, and thought they were enjoying it.
Until they got off and they both looked pale. I felt so bad for them.
So we decided to head home.
Love my sweet girls!
Oh what a night!
No comments:
Post a Comment