He did not like the worms, and refused to touch them.
Does he look excited or what?
I love this one too.
Ooooo......he got one!
Reeling it in.
He grabbed it like a pro. Kinda cracks me up that he wouldn't touch the worms, but had no problem at all grabbing the fish.
Paw Paw's catch of the day.
Going after another one.
Reeling in another one.
He's a natural.
Aaron said he caught five fish, and loved every second of it. Not too shabby for a first timer. I love that he loves spending time with his Daddy and Paw Paw making memories.
The first of many fishing trips.....I am sure.
5 comments:
So cute!!!
Great pictures of the fishing trip, what a fun day for John David! He's going to be just like his daddy and paw paw, I can see it already! :)
He is already sooooo much like his Daddy it is unbelievable!!!!
What a sweet letter to your dad. Made me tear up. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season! I was just thinking about our Thanksgiving there with you.....and what a lucky boy John David is to go fishing with is daddy and Paw Paw! How cute!
I love that letter too. You're lucky to have had such a wonderful dad.
Post a Comment