We spent last Saturday at the Houston Temple with him. It was a great day.
So we visited as long as we could and then had the kids change into their costumes so we could just go straight to the ward trunk or treat. And since John David was wearing a shirt like Daddy's, he insisted on wearing it with his costume instead of the yellow one I had picked out for him.
This boy is all about his Daddy these days, which I think is the sweetest thing.
Still a pretty cute little Woody though.....even with the camo shirt.
Katie was dressed as Jessie, but she was being a stinker about getting her picture taken, so this is the only one I got of her looking at the camera. She and her friend Emily were waiting for their turn to go into the spook house.
And here's our little Monster High Doll, Draculaura.
As soon as we arrived, Draculaura saw her BFF, Frankie Stein. Yeah...don't quite get the Monster High thing, but they are pretty cute.
I ran into a little ninja (aka Spencer, from my primary class), who showed me some of his awesome ninja moves, and I felt so much safer with him there.
When it was time for the trunk or treat to start, Woody and Jessie were stuck together like glue.
John David....I mean.....Woody, actually got into the trunk or treating this year. Last year he was done after about 5 cars. He wanted to sit down and eat the candy he had collected. But this year he walked around with Katie the whole time. It was pretty cute to watch.
But the cutest thing was listening to him say, "Trick-n-Treat!"
So stinkin' cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment