Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's October!

We love October! It means cooler weather and the beginning of the countdown to our three favorite holidays. Paw Paw called and asked the kids to come over and help him put up his pumpkins.



They were glad to help.







Then we came home and put up our pumpkins and other decorations.



Check out my little man who wouldn't put his shorts back on after I changed his diaper.



All done.



Love these cuties!



Here's the wreath the I made--inspired by Pinterest. Love it!



I also made the candy corn bunting (which I am also in love with) and the Halloween quilt--also projects inspired by Pinterest. The quilt isn't quite finished yet. I just hung it up to see how it would look, but I'm seriously considering just leaving it there and finishing it later. And I finally found the "special place" where I had put my Halloween advent that I made last year. It only took me two weeks to find it. I've filled it with Halloween books to read, treats and crafts to make, some fun activities, and a few Halloween surprises. I think the kids are excited.




Let the countdown begin!

No comments: