
Just in case you didn't know already, our little man loves tractors.

Absolutely LOVES them!

It may have something to do with the fact that his room is green and yellow and he has tractors and pictures of tractors all over his room. However, he is a little confused about the color of tractors......and everything else for that matter.

This morning while we were outside playing I asked him what color his tractor was. He said, "Pink!" And there was no convincing him otherwise.

I asked him what color this tractor was. He said, "Pink." So then I started asking what color all of his toys were in his sandbox.

This Tonka truck......it's pink.

This truck.....pink.

His little green John Deere pick up truck........pink.

Silver trailer that attaches to the John Deere pick up truck......pink.

Old GI Joe jeep......pink.

His purple shovel.......yep....you guessed it......it's pink too. It just cracks me up that my 100% all boy talks about pink so much. What a funny little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment