*Sarah likes to carry around her play cell phone whenever we go out. The other day she had it while we were out running errands. From the back of the van I hear her say, "Oh, I just got a text message from Ethan." I said, "You did? Well what did he say?" She replied, "He said, Do you want to marry me when we grow up like grown ups?"
*This summer we have been watching a friend's little girl every Monday. Yesterday, they were apparently having too much fun for her to take a bathroom break, and she had an accident. After she had changed into some clean clothes, she was telling Sarah what had happened. Sarah, trying to comfort her, said, "Oh, don't worry. My daddy does that all the time! He always pees in his panties!"
3 comments:
LOL!!!!!! She reminds me of my niece who is about the same age and is always saying funny stuff. I love it! You're smart to write them down.
That is too funny!!! That sounds like Merry Grace. My brother, Adam, has been working out some and getting in better shape. He was in the bathroom, admiring his pecs, while Merry Grace observed. After a minute she looked at him and goes, "You have big boobies." Not at all the response he was looking for. :)
HAHAHAHAHA! That is HILARIOUS! Sheldon and I had a good laugh on that second story!
Post a Comment