First she painted it.
Then she picked out some cute cardstock. I cut it to fit the clipboard, and then she glued it on.
Then she modge podged it. After it dried, I tied some ribbon on the clip, and...........
............voila! A cute clipboard! Third grade, here she comes!
3 comments:
That is so darned cute! And you guys are so talented and crafty. I am jealous that you got all the craft talent. My brain doesn't even think about ideas like that. But I love it!!!
What a cute fun idea! It makes me want to get crafty with my school supplies. Thanks for inviting me to your blog - I love reading it!
That is so awesome! She will have it going on in third grade for sure. What a clever idea and so fun - I bet she'll start a trend and before you know it, all the girls in her class will decorate their clipboards! And I just love clipboards in general.
Post a Comment