Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged

My sweet sister-in-law, Kristen, tagged me. So here goes..............

8 favorite TV shows

1. Life
2. Lost--when it actually comes on
3. The Today Show
4. NCIS
5. The Unit
6. American Idol
7. Cold Case
8. Everybody Loves Raymond reruns

8 things I did yesterday

1. Added 100 lbs. of milk to my food storage
2. Went to playgroup with Sarah
3. Finally completed my baby blanket
4. Watched Life--LOVE that show
5. Played 'Princess Monopoly' with Katie
6. Called my Dad
7. Ate the last piece of Jo's cake
8. Finally got to a really interesting part in 'Twilight' as I was reading it before bed

8 things I look forward to

1. Going home for Thanksgiving
2. Black Friday!!!!!!!
3. Christmas
4. My next sewing project
5. John David's arrival
6. Not wearing maternity clothes anymore
7. Completing my year supply--getting close! =)
8. Our next Temple Trip

8 favorite restaurants

1. Applebees
2. Olive Garden
3. Rockola
4. Andy's
5. Posado's
6. Fazzoli's
7. Bennigans
8. Logan's

8 things on my wish list

1. My dad to have a healthy heart
2. To be debt free
3. A huge family trip to Disney World
4. To go back to college and finish my degree
5. To add on to our house
6. Landscaping
7. To be the size I was when I got married
8. To be able to play the piano

*I'm supposed to tag 8 people, but I'll just let whoever wants it take it!

No comments: