Thursday, November 20, 2008

Parent Visitation Week

This week was parent visitation week at the studio where Katie and Sarah take gymnastics, which meant that we were able to go sit in on their classes and see what they do each week. Sarah for some reason has not been wanting to go to class lately, but was so excited when she found out that me, Daddy, Katie, and Maw Maw were going to class with her this week.



She's so cute. Every time she would do something new, she would wave and smile at us when she was done.



She make a really good 'bridge' and all of her classmates crawled under.



She really has great form for her age, I think. But I may be a little biased.

Katie's class was tonight, so Sarah and I didn't go so we wouldn't spread our sick germs with her class. But my sweet husband did get some pictures so I could see what Katie does in her class.



She is doing really good with her splits, and practices all the time at home.



Another position we see her in a lot at home.



She is pretty flexible. Believe it or not, I used to be pretty flexible too, back in the day.



I wonder how high up she made it. I'm impressed that she even got off of the ground.



This is her teacher, Mrs. Amy, who she loves. It's probably the closest thing I'll come to a picture of the two of them, since Katie thinks she is too old for posing for pictures these days.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Sara does have great form!! Look at that pointed toe!! I am very impressed!! It looks like both the girls really enjoy dance!

I hope you are feeling better!!

Andrea said...

Sorry, I forgot the "H" in Sarah.