Yesterday when Aaron got done with work, he went up to the Peterson's farm to help them bale hay.
This is the same tractor he drove when he worked on the farm in his younger years.
He said it was hard work, but he had a great time being there--especially being able to visit with Linda, Mr. Hansen, and Bill.
4 comments:
That does look like a lot of work! I would be sneezing all day long! It's so neat they have the same tractor! Man those things seem to live forever! It's so great that he gets to go and help out!
Aaron works? Of course, that is a crazy question...what I love most about you guys these days is having the Young Single Adults over......Kim feels so loved.
What a great way to spend a beautiful day!!! Outside in the beautiful weather, doing something he's loved from his youth and serving others. You guys are awesome!!
Vicki, I am so glad that Kim enjoys coming over here! She is such a sweet girl. We really do love having her and the other single adults over. They're just fun to hang out with.
Post a Comment