Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Visit From Old St. Nick

Katie woke us all up on Sunday morning telling us that Santa had been. So we all got up and went into the living room to see for ourselves.



Aaron and I obviously weren't as good as the kids.



The before pictures. Katie was more excited than awake.



Sarah was bright eyed, and ready to get down to business.



Although John David looks grumpy in this picture, he was actually really excited, and so fun to watch.



He wanted me to take a picture of him before he opened each gift. It was so cute. He got some tools and Cars 2 stuff.



Since it appeared that Santa had gotten the girls the same things, we let them open their gifts at the same time.



Maplewood windbreakers--they love them!



They LOVE their kindles too! I love that Santa is trying to encourage them to read. ;)



Movies! Katie's movies are based on books she is reading, and Sarah are about animals. Santa is just so smart! Love him!



Santa put Rubik's cubes in their stockings. I told them that was the "dsi" when Daddy and I were kids. :)



It was a fun morning. Thanks for all the fun things Santa! Merry Christmas!

No comments: