After visiting for a little while, we went back to Mama's house. It was so quiet without all of the extra people there, and the kids were missing all of the cousins to play with. Later in the day we went to visit Daddy's grave.
Mama and the girls.
While we were there we ran into my friend's husband, Jerry (who is from Louisiana). He was riding his horse, Flossy, and offered to let the kids ride. Sarah was first.
She was thrilled, to say the least.
John David wanted a turn too.
Flossy was a sweet, and pretty horse.
After the kids each had a turn, we thanked Jerry, and promised to bring him some boudin next time we come back. Then we went back to Mama's house to find Eric and his family there. The girls were thrilled to have more cousins to play with. Ericka is the 5th girl to be born the same year as Katie. She is such a sweetheart!
And so pretty!
And handsome little Julian, who's really not so little anymore, still doesn't want anything to do with me. Although I think I scored some brownie points when I let him play on my kindle. I just hope he remembers that next time I see him. :)
I thoroughly enjoyed playing with and watching my sweet little nephew Chase.
He has grown so much since we saw him in July.
He is a busy little boy, but oh so cute! Here he is with his sweet Mama.
It was so good to see them, even if it was only for a few hours. It was a great way to end a beautiful Christmas Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment