Friday, May 27, 2011

Welcoming Summer

Since today was the last day of school (although my girls chose to skip it), I told the girls they could invite some friends over for a TGIS (Thank Goodness it's Summer!) party.



So we filled up some water balloons and let 'em loose.







John David wasn't quite sure what to think of it all. (I love how he almost always puts his shoes on the wrong feet.)



He didn't quite get that you were supposed to throw the water balloons at other people, but he enjoyed himself nonetheless.



The water balloon fight was over in about point two seconds. (Note to self--have LOTS more water balloons next year.) So the girls played in the sprinklers on the trampoline for a little while.



Then we had some ice cream.



I wonder if John David liked his ice cream.



I know he liked the Cheetos.



He was so tired that he didn't care that he was wearing pink flip flops and a Tinkerbell towel. He just didn't want to miss out on anything.



So.....who's ready for summer?????


We are!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

It sure feels like Summer here. 98 degrees!!! Yikes. Now if we could just finish up school, we'd be set! What a fun party that must have been. :)