Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Today we were invited to go play at a friend's house on a blow up water slide they had rented. However, my van wouldn't start and we had to wait until Aaron came home from work. By the time we got there, everyone was gone. But we played on it anyway. Well, I didn't. I didn't wear my bathing suit. But when I saw how huge this thing was and how much fun they were having, I was wishing I had come prepared to get wet. I had never seen a blow up water slide this big. Did I already mention how huge it was? Katie was the first to slide.







Then Sarah tried it out.









Just in case you couldn't tell.....they LOVED it! Then Aaron decided to take John David down.



John David wasn't very excited about it.







But I guess he decided it wasn't so bad, because he willingly went down the next time.





Then KK took him down. This boy loves him some KK.







Then Aaron sent John David down all by himself.



I love this picture!





KK was there to catch him at the bottom.



The kids played on this slide for two hours.







They had a splashin' good time!





I think Aaron liked it just as much as the kids.













Everything is more fun with your sister.









It was fun watching them, but I think it would have been even more fun to join them.





Definitely a memorable Memorial Day!

No comments: