Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ten Things I Love About You

I really can't believe our sweet Katie is ten years old! Seriously? A whole decade? My how time
flies!



So in honor of the first decade of your life, here are ten things I love about you Katie bug!



#1--I love that you are so happy and easy going.



#2--I love that you are a wonderful sister, and how much you love Sarah and John.



#3--I love how helpful and responsible you are.



#4--I love how sweet and innocent you are.





#5--I love that you aren't afraid to be yourself.



#6--I love your beautiful voice and hearing you sing.



#7--I love that you like to cook and craft with me.



#8--I love your sense of humor.





#9--I LOVE your freckles!



#10--And I LOVE your beautiful smile!


You are beautiful! And it is an honor to be your mom!

No comments: